Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i feel so out of energy lately. Nothing has gotten done, at least not to the level i would like it to be. What's worse is that i believe i'm coming down with an ear infection. i haven't had one in years, but i don't have hearing in my left ear right now. i just hope that there's a way that Master can still communicate with me if i ever lose my hearing completely.

That's a big concern of mine, especially since i've known since i was young that i would probably lose my hearing before i get to 40. i've contemplated learning American Sign Language, but i feel a bit intimidated. i'm already fluent in two spoken languages and i don't know how difficult it would be for me to learn another, non-verbal language. i can finger spell, but that feels so childish.

Master and i are definitely going to have a lot to discuss this trip.

No comments: