Friday, November 6, 2009

It's been awhile.

Master hasn't pushed me to blog since he's been here. We've mostly been trying to explore each other and our dynamic and find what works.

What i'm personally having difficulty with is accepting and realizing just how much Master truly loves me. Never before have i encountered anyone who is as accepting and loving to me as he is. When i thought that he was embarrassed to be with me, he just held me and explained how he is never embarrassed. i don't know.

This is all so new to me. As much as i hate to admit it, i've been through a lot of abuse in my life. So when someone is kind to me, i really have no idea how to react. It's pretty stupid, i think.

So i'll try to catch up on comments and start blogging again. i think if i had done it this past week, things would have been a lot less... overwhelming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes one glad to read about your happyness. a wonderful weekend for you.