Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fitness

i started a new fitness regime today. Not because Master's asked me to, just because i want to get into shape and lead a more fit lifestyle. i'm not too interested in losing weight, as i know Master likes me at this size. i just want to be able to take a flight of stairs without feeling winded.

The other plus side of exercising is that it seems to help quite a bit with my PMS. Because of the endorphins released when exercising, i felt really good when i finished today, even during the cool down when my legs were burning. This really is the most intense workout schedule i've had to endure since my days in JROTC, which only really happened once a week.

But really, there are a lot of advantages to this. And i'm glad Master is so supportive of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

exercise also helps the brain. *nods* I totally support this plan.