Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Working together

Master and i work surprisingly well together. We're working on a project right now that will hopefully serve to become something bigger than the both of us. Something that will help people understand who and what we are.

Which is probably a good thing for me. After the last few weeks of feeling like an utter failure, i certainly need the pick-me-up that this is providing. With luck, we'll be rolling it out by the end of summer. Possibly sooner if we can really buckle down and deal with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love personal growth projects. and effectiveness is increased when I have an equally devoted partner.

sadly, I do not have that right now. :/ but I am very excited for you, as it seems like your Master is incredibly healthy for you. <3