Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Totally awesome

My self-esteem has been through the roof today. It's completely amazing the things that have happened! Even when i've made mistakes, i can take it in stride and just... move forward.

Honestly, this is the first time in my life i've felt this great about myself. And, while i'm sure that the medication helps, most of it has come from realizing within myself just how awesome and badass i am. Not to suck my own non-existent dick or anything.

It's strange how one can't really compliment themselves without, sometimes, sounding like a douche bag. Sure, there's a fine line between arrogance and positive self image, but if i feel like proclaiming i'm awesome, i shouldn't be looked down on for doing so, as others have tried in the past. i'm not saying i'm more awesome than everyone; just that i, as i am, am an awesome person in my own right.

i don't know where i'm really going with this one. But Master wants me in bed now, so off i shall go!

No comments: