Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This month isn't a great month for my PMDD. i've found myself getting overwhelmed with the littlest provocation. And i'm not really sure why, other than it's just the crazy hormone problems that come along with PMDD.

Even with as bad as this is, it's still not going to get as bad as back in August. i will not be making a return trip to that hospital, even if it means i have to work harder to find ways to make things work. i can't end up back there.

And, although i wouldn't allow it yesterday, i will admit today that i'm awfully proud of myself for what i didn't do yesterday. Though every instinct told me to do something to hurt myself, i resisted it. i haven't been able to do that since i started self injuring over 10 years ago. That's a big step and i have to keep moving forward.

No comments: