Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today was almost like one giant panic attack in the making. i'm not sure what it was: the weather, the fact that my hearing has been getting worse, Master's upcoming visit. All of it is kind of keeping me on edge.

The strangest part is that i don't know why Master's visit has got me so edgy. i love him and it's been an entire year since i've been with him, so why wouldn't i be more excited? Well, i am excited, but i'm also really, really nervous. i have a feeling that i'm going to let him down in a terrible way.

But, even with all the stress, i didn't have an actual panic attack. So i have to give myself credit in that respect, at least. i am getting better with my handling of stress and anxiety. So there's that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you deep breaths and lost of strength.