Sunday, October 11, 2009

The time draws closer to when Master arrives. i'm both excited and anxious. The excitement part is obvious, but the anxiety is probably less so. Sure, i'm a naturally anxious person, but this goes beyond my normal anxiety. i think it's probably because, the last time we were together, we were still really negotiating what it would mean for him to be Master and me to be pet. Now that we're through that part, my training truly begins and i'm not really sure what is going to be expected of me. Mostly, i'm just afraid of failing to live up to Master's expectations.

Honestly, though, i don't have any clue what he's going to be training me in. The prospect of being trained is very exciting, though. i want to be able to be molded into the perfect pet for Master; to be able to serve him in every capacity that he desires. i really just hope i don't mess it all up. i do expect to make mistakes, naturally. But i just hope they're not such horrible mistakes that i can't bounce back from them. That's one of my biggest fears.

No comments: