Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost forgot again

Glad i woke up, because i almost forgot to blog again.

Today was an interesting day. My counselor let me borrow a book that really helped put things in perspective. It's a re-written and modernized version of James Allen's As A Man Thinketh. But it really gets me thinking about myself and how i keep myself stuck.

Of course, fear is what holds me back from moving forward a lot. i'm afraid of what might happen if i become my true self around anyone other than Master. Even then, i don't always show Master my true self, either, for fear of him turning me away. It's a silly fear, because there's absolutely no logic to it.

But now i'm about to drift back off to sleep, so i ought to go. Hopefully i'll be able to continue this thinking in the morning.

No comments: