Saturday, May 9, 2009

i have an anger problem

It's something i've never truly addressed with Master, nor is it something he's ever truly seen from me. But i have a problem with how quick to anger i am and how destructive i can get once i'm there. i suppose it's my succubus side; it is demonic, after all. But it's quite a scary thing. Even my daughter told me how scared of me she was earlier.

Now, i would never do anything physical to another person. That's definitely not in my nature. But i do throw things and yell and scream and it's just not a nice sight. And i would like to find a more constructive way of dealing with the issue at hand instead of being so angry.

However, Master wants me in bed early tonight, so i shall keep this brief. i'll try to meditate on it as i fall asleep. Maybe tomorrow, i'll have more of a pathway to an answer.

No comments: