Monday, July 13, 2009

Today was a strange day. i woke with the feeling that i had just had the biggest fight of my life, as if i were torn between my two main sides. That's what had happened in the dream i had, at any rate.

What i would really love is a combining of these sides. i know i can't be the succubus all the time, but there's got to be a way that i can combine her strengths with that of my "normal" self. i want to be in harmony with myself. i'm getting closer, certainly, but i'm nowhere near there yet.

i don't know what it will take to unite my mind and soul. That's how i look at it; my mind is that of a human, but my soul is that of a succubus. But because i perceive them as being so different, i just can't understand how they can possibly coexist within me without the fights.

No comments: