Friday, July 31, 2009

Going out

i love when Master and i can go out on adventures together. One that particularly stands out in my mind is the first time we went to Niagara Falls together. It was winter and the annual Festival of Lights was going on. The lights shone off the falls and there were some beautiful light displays all over as we walked around and looked at everything. Then the hot chocolate kiss in Tim Horton's as we stared out the window and watched all the other couples walk past.

Things like that truly make me happy to be alive! It's not often i feel that good about things. Today was a day in which my ego took quite a blow, which is why i'm going to bed early. Our daughter threw one of our digital cameras at my face today, leaving me with quite a knot on my head. Luckily, it's feeling better, though i'm still quite shaken up by the whole ordeal.

Either way, i'm going to go off to sleep with Master, hopefully with dreams of more adventures.

No comments: