Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JUST what i need

i think my ex is in love with me all over again. Which is unsurprising, considering i'm a succubus and, when i turn on my charm, i can be pretty enticing. But it's a pain in the ass, truth be told. The asshole HAD his chance and he blew it. But it's kind of fun stringing him along. That might make me evil, but i really don't care.

i'm not sure how Master truly feels about all of this. Of course, i tell him every time i'm sent an IM by my ex. i will not keep something like that from him, especially because he knows all my passwords and can just as easily read the chat logs and find out what's been said anyway. It's easier to be honest than to try and deceive him. Plus, i don't want to hide this. It's far too amusing to keep all to myself!

No comments: