Friday, August 28, 2009

Today was interesting. Not only was it the first time in years that i was invited to a party (albeit a small one), but i also got invited to a Live party during 1 vs. 100 tonight. It was the first time i had even used the headset that i got with my Elite. It was really quite interesting, and helped me feel like a completely normal person.

And, with all the turmoil i'm going through with my PMDD right now, feeling normal was exactly what i needed. i really exploded tonight. It wasn't a fun thing at all, really. But i found i couldn't help it. Everything was irritating me and i just... couldn't hold it in anymore. i yelled and screamed and wanted to hit my head through the wall. But i didn't do it. Even still, it scares me to think that the worst is yet to come.

No comments: