Friday, August 14, 2009

Tired of not being me

i'm sick of it. Honestly. Sick of trying to be something i'm not, just to impress people or in an effort not to scare them off.

i love being a succubus. i really do. It's the best thing that i've ever realized about myself. And it's something that i feel i have to hide all too often. i know there are many skeptics out there who don't understand what it is that i feel or think about myself. Many people who don't understand that this is all very real to me. It's not just some figment of my imagination or delusions that i've conjured up to make myself feel special.

The biggest hurdle i face now is learning how not to worry so much what others think about me. i like myself this way. Master likes me this way. Why should it matter if someone i don't know doesn't? Though, in all actuality, i'm more afraid of what people who do know me will think if i start acting more and more like myself.

No comments: