Saturday, April 18, 2009

Modeling


i'm not sure i've mentioned it before, but i've got an aspiration to model. Nothing like runway or anything big like that. Just fetish modeling. i've got a great body for a BBW. Plus, i like to be in front of the camera. It turns me on and i just have a lot of fun getting my picture taken.

It turns out that i've had previous experience with modeling. When i was a child, i was in the JC Penney catalogue for two years in a row. i had never known that before today, when i brought up my aspirations to my mother. She was surprisingly cool about it, but then again, my mother usually is.

But at the mention of myself as a child, Master has me pulling out old photos to show him. He had never really seen any before this. i had even shown him my terribly ugly pictures, which i am truly embarrassed about. Luckily, i do have a few cute ones, which is the image to the left up there. i was probably about 2 or 3. About the time i started modeling. It's interesting to see how i've come full circle.

No comments: