Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holding Back

i find that i hold myself back. a lot. not just for the sake of normal vanilla folk, but also i find that i hold back quite a bit with Master. i don't know if this is because i'm new to this lifestyle or if it's because i'm scared to fully open up to anyone. i tend to think it's a combination of the both, though the latter tends to be my bigger motivator. every time i've open up to someone, i've gotten the cold shoulder from them.

Master and i had a discussion regarding this, because i really don't like how i hold back things from him. out of everyone i know, he's the one i should be showing everything about myself to. but he does understand why i do it and he's helping to work with me in bringing my true self out in a more open atmosphere, if only as something to be shared between the two of us.

No comments: