Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhaustion

There are days when i am just completely and utterly exhausted. It's not even that Master makes me work too hard or anything like that. It's just that i end up doing so much and investing so much of myself into my tasks, given by Master or otherwise, that i just have no energy left by the end of the evening.

This is only really a problem because evenings are my time with Master. In our busy schedules, it's really the only time we have a chance to connect and spend any decent amount of time together. And i hate it that i'm so tired by the end of the night, all i want to do is crawl up in bed with a book and read until my eyes give out and i fall asleep.

Master deserves more of my time and it hurts me that i can't give more of myself to him.

No comments: