Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too much to do to rest

i passed out on Master last night. One moment, i was laying in bed watching Supernatural with him, the next, i was awake and it was the end of the episode. i felt absolutely horrible about that. Master says he understands it's because i have so much to do and that i get so exhausted, but i should be able to be there for Master when he needs me.

And, i fear, it's only going to get worse for a while. i've got appointments everyday this week, and that's certainly no excuse to not perform the tasks that Master sets out for me as well as be my mother's nurse and mother to my daughter. It just leaves so little time for me to actually do anything for myself, but i certainly am not complaining.

i can't even really concentrate too much on what to write here.

No comments: