Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a long week

This week has been, well... utterly exhausting for me. i'm really not used to being outside of the house as much as i have been. i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but i'm so exhausted. i can't wait to put my daughter to bed every night and just... relax.

i'm a bit amazed at myself for being able to find time to take care of all the tasks Master asks of me in addition to all the other things i've been going through. It's nice because he never asks for more than i can give, but it surprises me that i'm able to continue to give, even with how tired i am.

i can't even really think to write much more tonight. While Master's resting, i think i'll take advantage of that and rest as well <3 style="font-style: italic;">

No comments: