Saturday, February 7, 2009

i've Made a Horrible Mistake

i just don't know what exactly i've done. Just that i've done something so terrible, everything seeks to punish me for whatever it is that i've done.

Over the past 18 hours, i've been a truly terrible pet for Master. Because of my attachment and abandonment issues, things got out of hand yesterday. Now i think i've lost him forever because of it. But, honestly, that might be for his best interests. Who needs a pet that's damaged?

For that matter, who needs anyone around that's damaged? Maybe it's just the selfishness in me, but i can't handle people around people who are dealing with their own mental problems. Maybe this is why i'm being punished, because i'm so intolerant about it, when i expect others to be tolerant and accepting of me and my situation.

No comments: