Monday, February 23, 2009

Resolutions

Though we don't do it often, Master and i still argue at times. And while i feel this is healthy for our relationship (as we don't have a TPE-type relationship), we still have to resolve things at the end of the day when arguments crop up. For the most part, i think we deal with them pretty well. Master insists on talking out our problems a lot, which is a big help. Because if it were left to me, i'd do the unhealthy thing and just ignore it until i explode. Which just proves that Master is certainly wiser than me in some areas.

Lately, i've just been kind of a nervous wreck, to be honest. Between my anxieties and my fear of new people, all kinds of things have been pretty triggering lately. So much to the point where i just wanted to call it quits on life (not in a "i'm going to kill myself" kind of way, but more of a "i'm just going to go away from everyone" kind of way). Luckily, i have a Master who is caring and supportive and who, despite me thinking at the time how unfair it is that i have to do what he says just because that was our agreement, wouldn't let me just throw in the towel. i realize now it really was for the better and i'm glad he didn't let me get away with being bratty.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that we are able to resolve our problems with minimal hurt feelings at the end of the day. i just hope that, even though our relationship is still pretty new in the grand scheme of things, we can continue along in this manner.

No comments: