Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happiness

Sometimes i forget just how much i need Master. Especially days like today. After an amazing evening last night, things came crashing down on me this morning. This generally happens, or at least that's how it seems to me. A night of gaming and amazing, mind-blowing sex and then a total downer the next day. And i often wonder if i'm just not meant to keep what happiness comes my way.

But then Master comes along and, after dealing with me for a bit, straightens me up. i don't know if this is indicative of deeper mental problems than low self-esteem, but it helps. i don't feel so afraid to reach out and grab the happiness when i'm with him. i'm not so afraid to be my fully sexy and kinky self. And, dare i say it, one bad-ass bitch.

So, after a day of struggling, i'm once again feeling wonderful and horny and ready to go for the night. But mostly, i'm just happy.

No comments: