Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reminders

Today, Master and i took another step down our journey together. At least, i think it's a momentous step, at any rate.

Now, there's a part of me that knows he's Master and i'm pet. It's the same knowledge that has me knowing that he loves me. But every once in a while, it's really great to have that reminder of his Dominance. Take tonight, for example. i was able to pick up a copy of MadWorld for the Wii today. i've been looking forward to it since it was announced. And, being as violent and bloody as the game is, i had to wait until i put our daughter down to bed before i could play.

Master had already given me permission to play, but i kept insisting on asking, just to be sure it was still ok. When he had heard "are you sure?" enough times, he remarked to me that "the attitude [i'm] taking is making [him] reconsider." It was something about the way he stated such a simple fact that just... fit in the right places. i can't even really explain it well. But it felt important, so i know it must have been to me, at least at a deep enough level for it to register something.

Honestly, i don't think i could live my life without being dominated by Master. There's something sweet and beautiful in it and it's the most perfect thing in the world to me. Much better than my previous marriage and the semblance of "domination" my ex-husband tried to enforce upon me. But that's something i try not to think about too much, just because it stirs up more than i'm willing to deal with right now. Someday.

No comments: